Yes, there is a point to this story.
While at Five Guys, I saw a lady walk in with the exact same purse as me. Except hers was overflowing with lots of junk and much thicker looking than mine. It made me think, "Girl... what is in your purse?" So then I thought, "Well, what is in my purse?"
1. Hair ties. Long gone are the days that I wear a hair tie around my wrist. Oh no sirree. But I will keep them close by.
2. These things are legit. Truly. Go to Target now and buy them for yourself. E.L.F. has some awesome products and for usually half the cost of name brand.
3. Toothpicks. I guess I just assume that since they're free at restaurants that I should just grab them. No shame in my game.
4. Chapstick... because a girl can't have too much chapstick. At least not this girl. I will (literally) carry one in my pocket, keep a couple in my purse, and have a spare tucked away somewhere.
5. Floss. This thing has been around a while, if you can't tell by the worn off lable. It's mostly for emergency uses. I have the type of teeth guilty of storing treats for later. Not okay.
6. E.L.F. nude matte lip color. I love this stuff. Anything matte is good in my book. Try it now.
7. Who doesn't love a good hand sanitizing after grabbing a nasty looking cart at H-E-B? I am that girl who wipes off the handle of the basket with a wipey cloth and then sanitizes.
8. I guarantee that every one of your ladies who reads this has a couple
dozen bobby pins handy. Amiright?
9. Forever 21 earrings... just hanging out in my purse. I s'pose it's always good to be prepared. Actually, I have no idea why these are in my purse.
10. Sunglasses and regular glasses. About a year ago I realized that I couldn't see when I drove anymore. Whoopsie. So now I'm double covered.
11. Brooks Brothers is hubby's favorite store. And when I checked the mail at lunch today, we got a coupon. I am thinking this: go buy hubby something, surprise him with it, and let him think I paid full price. That's love, y'all.
12. Random pen. Always be prepared.
13. Medicine that I got from the doctor last week. I had to apply this cream directly to the ulcers on my tongue Um, yuck.
14. Wallet. The keeper of husband's money.
15. Perfume is my obsession. I swear it. And it just so happens that Very Sexy is my favorite scent of all time. That reminds me... Victoria's Secret is dong their Semi Annual sale, and you better believe that I just bought two new bottles. They were half off of the regular price ($52). I couldn't say no!
16. I am prone to headaches. It runs in the family. You can't ever be too prepared! These liquid gels are the stuff.
17. Nickel at the bottom of my purse. No further comments needed.
18. Eos hand lotion. This stuff smells amazing. And it's Paraben free.
So there you have it. Now I gotta know... what is in your purse? I just know there are some of you out there that are much more random than I am!