Husband and I went out on a romantic date to a wine bar downtown on Saturday evening.
Zoey decided to join in on the picture too!
1. This was the scene at the bar we went to. Best part about it? It was a no-smoking bar. There is nothing worse than getting all dolled up and then reeking of second-hand smoke. Yuck.
2. Decided to try out e.l.f's brush shampoo. I am really impressed! I would highly recommend you trying it. And it's only $3.
3. I was having a good hair day. Who doesn't love good hair days!?
4. Got some crazy good deals at Ulta, including these two polish colors. The fuchsia is Zoya and the gold is Essie. The gold is definitely one of my favorite polishes of all time. (Check out what other colors I got in my Project 365 link)
5. I came across this photo album, which I started back in 2007. That's when Ross & I started dating. This album is full of pictures of just us. It was really fun to reminisce.
6. Husband's Valentine's gift arrived! You may or may not know what's inside, but let's keep it a secret! Ross reads my blog. I don't wanna spoil the fun!
I can't wait to read about everyone else's weekend!