I love being average.
Yep, you read that right. I absolutely freaking love everything about being average. It makes my heart extremely happy. Let me explain...
- I met my husband in college. "Most" people say that they met their significant other in college.
- Speaking of, our relationship was very standard. Dated for 3.5 years, engaged for 1 year, etc.
- I am very average looking; not model material, but not the opposite either.
- Hubs and I are "middle class"; we don't have too much money or too little.
- I got my period when I was 13 years old, the average age.
- I have an average, reliable car... nothing fantcy schmantcy.
These are just a few examples. So why do I like being average? I love being average because it makes me feel like my experience in life is the "norm" and that gives me so much comfort. I don't have goals to be the "best" per se... or the "richest"... or the "prettiest." I just want to live a life that is very normal and stable. I like predictability too.