1. Turning 26 years old and publishing my 30 before 30 list. I'm really excited about this list! Goal setting is something that definitely defines who I am. I am really counting on accomplishing all these goals before I hit the big 3-0!
2. Going to see The Band Perry next weekend at the Houston Rodeo. Hopefully I get to finally meet my twinie Ashley while we're in Houston too!
3. Attending the local Brandon Rhyder concert. Hallelujah! I have been wishin' & hopin' that he'd come local soon and my wish will be granted in this month.
4. Planning a baby shower for my friend. She hasn't officially told everyone yet, but someone I'm close with is preggers. Myself and her SIL are throwing her a baby shower. I'm excited to put my Pinterest ideas to work.
5. Continue on with my no caffeine-rule. I haven't blogged about it yet, but I am 100% caffeine-free. I am super proud of myself; you have no idea! I started it about 2 weeks ago, and I have really stuck with it. No coffee, no soda, no nothin'. (Well except I do eat chocolate, and that has a teeny tiny bit of caffeine in it.) I originally took on the task of going caffeine-free per my doctor's recommendation. I have a fast hear rate (no idea why) and she suggested I give up caffeine to see if that helps. It does seem to be helping and I feel like I am sleeping much better at night. If you're wanting to come off caffeine, my doctor gave me awesome recommendations that I'm happy to share with you!
Happy Friday and Happy March!