As mentioned, my weekend was supreme! Instagram captured my favorite moments.
2. Having lunch on the River Walk. It was a beautiful (but chilly) day!
3. All South Region states attended the work conference. This included people from Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma and of course, Texas.
4. I loved that they personalized the TV screen in my hotel room just for me. It's the little things.
5. Bestie lives in SA and decided to meet us for dinner one night. YAY!
6. My husband is the cutest. Here's us on the River Walk.
7. Best Tex-Mex I've had in a while. You should go to Rita's on the River if you're ever in SA.
8. Hubby knows how much I love Texas and Sam Houston, so he took me to the Alamo since I hadn't been in a few years! It just happened to be Texas Independence Day and Sam Houston's birthday too!
Also (not pictured), Momma, Ross & I went shopping and to Texas Roadhouse on Saturday. We enjoyed hanging out together! It was good to catch up with her and she ended up telling me some interesting information. Other than that, Momma played a lot with the girls (aka the pups) before heading back home.
Today I'm linking up with Leeann and Sami!