|Isn't she the most adorbz?|
My weekend wouldn't be complete without lovin' from my hubbs also.
|This man makes my heart go pitter-patter.|
In other news, Instagram captured some more good times. Take a peek:
1. Trying out some different beers during happy hour. Mmmm.
2. Pizookie's are simply the best. Go to BJ's Brewhouse and get one!
3. Bestie and I have matching watches. True love right there.
4. Happy Hour with my main squeese.
5. Bestie brought me the prettiest flowers ever for my birthday! Don't make fun of the tea pitcher that they're in. We didn't have a large enough vase.
6. We went to go see "Oz The Great and Powerful" at the move theater and there was convenintly a place to take pictures with an upcoming movie. I purposly made him smile like a dork :)
7. Candid photo of Hubbs and I. xoxo
8. Things used to get raunchy when Ross & I were in college. Him and I dated all throughout college. I was a measly 19 years old when we met. We used to go to Shenanigan's and make out hardcore. Well on Saturday night at the bar, Ross and I gave each other a smooch and Britt captured it on her handy dandy phone. Oh, gotta love reliving memories.
Not pictured: We watched "Argo" and "End of Watch" on Friday night. Both were awesome movies. Those who really know me, know that I am obsessed with Jake Gyllenhaal. Seriously, I want his babies. My husband understands my obsession with him and accepts it.
So basically my weekend was supreme. Happy Monday!