I don't know about you, but I am the type of person who listens to songs on repeat until I can't stand them anymore. I have been listening to my current playlist (called "Newest faves") over and over for the past two months or so, and I'm still not tired of the songs. So I'd say that's a good sign. Let's take a look.
2. Lady Antebellum - Downtown: I get really sassy when part of the song goes, "I got a dress that'll show a little uh uh but you ain't gettin' uh uh if you don't come pick me up, show me off." Haha. It's for sure Lady A's funnest song.
3. George Strait - Give It All We Got Tonight: Probably one of my favorite George songs ever. And he has some amazing stuff, so that's saying a lot! This song is a reminder that he's still one of the kings of country music. I guess it's hard to choose from Garth & George, but I'd have to go with my man George. Tough call though!
4. Lee Brice - Hard To Love: What I love most about this song is that it's a really good one to dance to. Specifically one stepping. And you get to hold your hubby close to you since it's not a super fast beat.
5. Randy Houser - How Country Feels: Pretty much loving everything about this song, which is making it my second favorite song of the moment. When it comes to listening to music, I tend to turn the volume up the most for this song.
6. Hunter Hayes - Wanted: This one is almost over played, but not to the point where I'm annoyed. The lyrics makes me really happy and Ross likes it a whole lot too.
7. Love & Theft - Runnin' Out Of Air: This song is easily my number one right now. (Closely followed by #5 on this list.) It has a really good beat, and awkwardly reminds me of the 90's! And we all know how I feel about ninety's country music. Jam sesh.
8. Thompson Square - If I didn't Have You: I think I like this song so much just because they're a husband & wife duo. And they sing such good love songs together. Their other single "Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not" gives me goosebumps!
I'm keepin' this post short and sweet because we've been rearranging our house in preparation for our new king size bed. Updates coming soon with that :) Can't wait to share pictures with y'all!