I did a weekend update for you here.
Today I'm answering some deep questions that I saw from Erin's blog. I figured it'd be fun to give it a shot. It's a good one, y'all! You don't wanna miss it. I am rather in touch with my emotions, so get ready for some sappy slash cheesy answers.
Let's jump right in!
1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be? I'd like to think that I'm at this place in my life by God's plan. I am not sure I would change anything, to be honest, because what if that altered everything I currently know about life? I really and truly believe that God knows what's best for me. I wouldn't want to be in charge of changing my entire life plan, because I would have no peace of mind over it.
3. How many kids do you want? I changed this question from Erin's version because of course we want kids. It's just a matter of how many. Hubby and I haven't had a huge discussion about the number of mini's that we want running around since we're not parents yet. I'm sure once we have one kiddo, it'll help make the decision for us. I would say either 2 kids or 4 kids. Not three, preferably. I tend to think that the middle child syndrome does exist. So sue me? Of course if God gave us 3 kids and not 4, we would embrace it!
4. What has been the best moment of your life so far? That's an extremely tough question. Top of the charts would have to be our wedding, however I believe the little moments are the best moments. Like the time that my little family and I were all laying on the couch cuddling. And the time that Hubby and I danced in our living room. And the time that Hubby told me how much he loved me. And all the times that revolve around my sweet little family of four. Yea, those are the best moments.
5. What is your life theme song? The very first song that I thought of was Gary Allan's song "Every Storm." It's a good reminder that no matter what trial you (or anyone) is going through in life, it's only temporary. Even if the situation never "resolves", it will eventually die down to where you don't feel it as strongly. I like that message!
6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die? I have my 30 Before 30 list that is a nice little guide of some of my goals. If you read the disclaimer on it, you'll notice I only really have two goals: become a wife and a mom. Considering I'm married to my best friend, the mommy role would be the only other thing I care about. So to be called "mom" before I die would be a huge accomplishment.
7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be? Super easy. Most importantly, I want to be known as a wife. I was born to play that role. From sun up to sun down, my husband is the person I strive to make happy.
10. Summarize yourself in one word. Passionate. Without a doubt, I am the all-or-nothing type of lady. Sometimes to a fault. But regardless of what I do, it's with passion. Examples: 1) I love my husband like crazy. 2) When I shop, I shop hard. Hehe. 3) I clean the house to excess once I start with one little area. And 4) If you negatively interfere with my life, I will cut you out so fast you won't know what happened. Sooo if that tells you anything, I am surely a passionate woman.