2. On the way to the shower! I loved their invite. By the way, Meghann and Jeff are our neighbors but they're actually much more than just neighbors. Read about it here.
3. Cutest cake ever! And it was so tasty! The cake balls (behind the cake) were also awesome. Meghann's sister-in-law's mother made them. Sorry if that confused you. Anyways, Meghann's sister-in-law and I are throwing a shower in July and the cake balls will definitely be there!
4. A roll of burlap. Hmm... what could I have made? Stay turned this week.
5. Husband mowed the front yard on Saturday and it looked so good. I love the freshly cut grass.
6. Sunday morning, hubby got right to work and mowed the back yard too! He is so great.
Not pictured: Saturday after the Gender Reveal party, I took a nap and then woke up to a text from our neighbors saying, "Fajita's and Ritas?" So of course I got my happy booty out of bed and we headed over. The food and drinks were amazing. Also, earlier that morning we had a neighborhood-wide garage sale. We had borrowed two long tables from my dad to set stuff out, which ended up working out great because we used that for beer pong Saturday evening. Yea, that happened.
By the way, my drink of choice this weekend was this sucker:
Oh oh, and last weekend I got a couple new clothing pieces. My favorite, for sure, is the maxi skirt. I got the hot pink (in the picture above) and the mint color. I had to have both. The ones that I got just sold out online but there's a similar one here. I got mine in-store, so I would check there! You can't really tell from my photo, but the skirt is actually sheer toward the bottom. It is SO CUTE on! Most definitely perfect for summer.
Last but not least, if you're following my Instagram, you may have seen pictures from the Google office. Since hubby is employed, I got to do a VIP tour :) Being married to a Noogler has it's perks.