This was probably the easiest post ever to write! I am by default a very happy person, thanks to the big man upstairs. Of course I have my Debbie Downer moments (who doesn't?) but in general, I am a happy person! Here's a list of the things in life that make me the happiest ever!
1. My husband. There's no one in this entire world who can make me even half as happy as he makes me. He's my better half. And I get to keep him FOR-EV-ER.
3. The Fourth of July. What happens when you combine summer, fireworks, and the great U.S. of A?! JULY 4TH. It is for sure my favorite holiday of all stinkin' time!!!
4. Finding a good sale item. I love a good sale. I check Groopdealz every day and I also look for online coupons for things that I plan to buy. EX: I bought some Kendra Scott earrings over the weekend on her website. It was free shipping, plus I got 15% off. SO excited!
5. Babies. I am legitimately obsessed with my baby cousins. There are 3 girls and 1 boy. And they are the sweetest of all time. Pictured below are the girls; I didn't have a recent pic of the baby boy.
8. Having no plans on weekends. I get so excited on Saturday mornings when I have nothing planned for that day. I love the freedom to do whatever we want, with no time schedule. Being busy is fun, to an extent, but it can be exhausting.
9. Movie-watching. Probably my favorite weekend activity. There's nothin' better than making the house pitch black, turning on a movie, and cuddling up with a blanket.
10. Chocolate. I am bad to the bone. I totally know it too. Ever since I was a little girl, I've been eating chocolate like there's no tomorrow. Hence, the chubbiness of my body. BUT I am not complaining! I am happy at my weight.