Weekends make my heart go pitter-patter.
This weekend was filled with napping, yard work, shopping, watching Mystery Detectives, and spending quality time with husband and the pups. It was the perfect weekend in my book.
2. Our furbabies got a haircut this weekend. Layla looks soo tiny with her summer cut. But still cute as ever.
3. Husband and I had brunch on Sunday at Iron Cactus. We love that place so much! Their brunch was amazing, and actually pretty reasonably priced too! Oh and I forgot to mention... they had bottomless mimosas! OH EM GEE!
4. I love this store. I always find way too many awesome pieces.
5. My awesome new chain link bracelet. I've been wanting one similar for quite some time and when I saw it at Francesca's, I knew I needed it.
6. I got this new mint Essie nail polish from Ulta over the weekend and I am LOVING it. I paired it with some glitter and it totally pulled the look together.
In other news, I have some fun stuff planned for my blog this week. I am really excited about all of my posts. So, check back daily to catch up. Today I'm linking up with Sami and Leeann.