Sick. Monday again.
Just kidding, it's really gonna be alright. It always is. Wanna know why? Because Friday is inevitable. It'll always come around. Hoorah.
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I know that I sure did. Here's a little run-down of what went on.
2. Here's a sneak peak of the DIY project that I made this week. It's probably one of my favorites that I've EVER made. Can't wait to share with y'all. Come back on Thursday for the details!
3. Hubbers and I bought a new grill. We were so excited. We've been talking about getting one since we moved into our house a year ago! So it was about time.
4. Husband about to cook some beef. While looking at beef in the ranch. AKA the cows. No big deal.
5. My $5 Target Beauty Box arrived. You'll get a full review from me sometime this week.
6. I am pretty pumped about this. Me and some girlfriends are going to Nashy-villey soon! I can't tell you when I'm traveling for safety reasons, but I do know it'll be awesome. Pretty stinking excited.
Linking up with Sami today!