Typically, Monday's really grind my gears. But today, eh....... not so much.
There are three reasons for this:
1. I drank a little more than I probably should have this weekend. My liver needs a break.
2. I got some new clothes for work, so I am looking forward to lookin' fly.
3. Bachelorette Monday. Need I say more?
So, for that reason, I am welcoming Monday with open arms.
Anyways, on a for-real note... let's talk about this weekend.
My husband and I literally said to each other, "I feel so accomplished this weekend." Sunday evening was filled with our exhaustion, accompanied by a feeling of satisfaction. Husband mowed the front and back lawns, we got new plants, and I even cleaned the house from top to bottom. So obvi alcohol was in order.
2. Hubby and I had a date night on Friday. We went to see World War Z and loved every minute of it! I would highly highly recommend watching it, especially if you enjoy zombie movies. HAH. That sounds kind of silly coming from my mouth, but Ross and I love all things zombie and vampire. True story. P.S. Major side note: Did anyone watch True Blood last night? SO good. This season is making me one happy lady.
3. While on our date night, we had a
4. My parents let us borrow their carpet cleaner and I am totally sold. We are going to buy one of these babies STAT. We have carpet in the majority of our house, because we LOVE how cozy it feels. As it is, I vacuum once per week, but with the deep cleaning of the carpets, our house feels extra clean.
5. This was my date night attire. New Target skirt, plus I had my Kendra Scott on. I had to look good for the hubbs.
6. In preparation for a baby shower I'm hosting in July, I made this cute little chalkboard! Harper Lynn is going to be one spoiled baby girl. But that's how it should be!
Not pictured: husband mowed and grilled-out to perfection this weekend. Can I just say that I LOVE SUMMER? Okay... I'll say it. I love summer. The sun. Swimming. Heat. Yard work. Fireworks. I could go on & on.
One last thing: I am guest posting over at Jaime's blog, so check me outttttt. And of course I'm linking up today with Sami and Leeann. That'll do it for me today. Happy Monday!