This weekend was completely jam-packed full of good times. Being the camera queen that I am, I took lots of pictures obviously. Yesterday I told you about our "B" alphabet date. You can see more of that here. We did BBQ and Baseball this weekend and it was so much fun.
Other fun stuff happened too. Seeeeeee:
1. I got this beauty from Kiki La Rue.You can't tell from the picture, but the maxi skirt is actually sheer, meaning you can see from my knees down. I'm wearing a Medium. You can purchase one here.
2. Everything about this dress makes me happy. I think it's the Aztec pattern that makes it so wonderful. This one is also from Kiki La Rue. I'm wearing a Medium. You can purchase one here.
3. This one is from Kiki La Rue as well, and it's really comfy. I first saw it on Katie and I knew I needed it. I'm wearing a Medium. You can purchase one here.
4. These beauties arrived on Friday and it totally started my weekend off right.
5. Husband and I celebrated our first HOUSE anniversary! Yep... that's right: one year ago, we dotted our I's and crossed our T's on a very important document. I am so happy with our decision to purchase. Looking back at these pictures it's kind of neat to see how small our plants were. They have grown SO MUCH!
6. I am officially Julep-obsessed. The white is by far my favorite polish that I own.
7. Red, white, and blue flowers. I could care less if they are cheesy. I happen to love them.
8. This World Market burlap American flag pillow makes my heart go pitter-patter. My house is totally decked out with red, white, and blue!
9. Sunday, husband and I went to the store and hit the jackpot with all this Topo Chico. There are times that we'll go to Wal-Mart (yuck) and they are sold out. This obviously makes us sad. But luckily, we found the mother-load. No, we didn't buy it all, but the thought did cross our minds.
10. This was my #ootd for Monday. I am officially obsessed with this top from Old Navy. I even purchased two more online. Plus they're on sale! EEK! I am wearing an XS, because I don't have huge boobies. If you do, you'll need a larger size. You can purchase one here.
Sorry this post was so text-heavy. But you understand, right?! Happy Tuesday. And cheer to Red, White, and Blue. Dear Thursday, I can't wait to see your face.