2. Marching 100! My favorite part of the entire Fourth of July parade. That's my high school marching band. #bandgeek. P.S. Little known fact about yours truly: I played the clarinet even into my college years. Yes, I was in college marching band. Don't hate.
3. Zoey Bear really does enjoy getting all dressed up and taking pictures. Don't you love her bow?
4. Layla, on the other hand, doesn't exactly enjoy her patriotic attire. She'll learn, I'm sure.
1. Meg's sister-in-law and I hosted a baby shower for her and baby Harper! Harper is due in September and we cannot wait to meet her :)
2. The momma-to-be and her gifts!
3. The cutest way to display fruit at a baby shower, am I right?
4. Meg and her cute sash that we made her wear!
5. This cake was perfect for baby Harper. It matches her room perfectly!
On another note, I am already thinking about July 4, 2014. Yes, it's true. First off, it's on my 30 before 30 list to host a Fourth of July party. Also, it's my favorite holiday and it only makes sense. Plus, we never had a house warming party, so this will kind of be the best of both worlds! Anyways, I need your help. I am going to order some magnets as invitations. That way people can post it up on their 'fridge! Which one do you like the most?
Option 1: Chalkboard background. Option 2: Red, white, and blue.