1. I so enjoy this view in the summertime. It makes me so happy. It wasn't too hot that evening either, which was great!
2. Tickets for the Express game on Friday night. Don't you love that it's red, white, and blue? Hehe!
3. Seriously, not even kidding. This is officially my favorite drink EVER! I got the recipe from Jessica and I am sooo glad that I decided to try it out!
4. We planted two baby plants (in place of the poisonous ones) on Saturday. These cute plants are going to get huge come next summer. Oh how convenient. Just in time for my 4th of July party!
5. Such a happy mail day when these new Jack Rogers arrived. Oh my heart is smiling. #latestaddiction #iamsobad
Not pictured: Ross and I watched The Host on Saturday night. Have y'all seen it? It was pretty great! Same writer as the Twilight series, so I knew it'd be worth while.
In other news, I am only working a couple of days this week. Earlier in the summer, I scheduled some time off around the end of the semester (now) to make sure I could submit good assignments. So, a couple of days this week I will be studying, writing papers, going to the dentist, running errands, and getting my hair trimmed! So for that, it's a HAPPY Monday! To start you out on the right foot, check out this inspirational quote :) I tend to love it.