Where do I even begin? I guess I should start from the beginning.
Friday I was off work. Hallelujah! I was pretty productive, I must say. I ran some errands in the morning, then drove to my hometown to have lunch with momma. We had Texas Roadhouse and it was deeeee-lish. After that, I had a doctor's appointment and invited momma to come along. The appointment itself brought interesting news to say the least. But it was nice having momma there.
Once those shenanigans were over, I drove on home and cleaned the house. That leads me to my next point. The fun stuff started Friday night when one of my besties came to visit. Then off to a girls weekend we went!
2. Friday evening one of my BFF's came into town and we went to a wine bar and got a lil tipsy. Just two old married women, having a good time!
3. The most perfect sign that I got this weekend. And it was only $10. Major score. I plan on hanging it in my closet. It couldn't be more true.
4. Being the cheesy person that I am, I got my biffles a friendship wristlet. We all match!
5. Two of my best friends and I had a girls weekend in Gruene! We had the best time ever. This is a picture of the oldest dance hall in Texas - Gruene Hall. B-T-Dub, in case you're not aware, Gruene is pronounced like, "green." Yup, it's true.
6. Tiffany holding up the menu during our lunch on the river! She's so cute.
7. Brittany sippin on her sweet peach tini! Yummm!!!
8. Biffles at a wine bar in Gruene. We may or may not have been drunk all weekend together. Um, those are the best times though!
9. Tiffany and I!
10. Brittany and I! Does her dress look familiar? It's mine! I got it from Kiki La Rue. I told y'all about the dress here.
Pretty sure all the excitement in Gruene wore me out. I need like 20+ hours of sleep. It didn't help that outside of our hotel, we had a donkey going, "hee-haw hee-haw" for hours on end. No, I'm not even joking. A legit donkey outside our hotel. What could a donkey possibly be saying for hours? And who is he talking to? That's another story for another day.
Not pictured: Sunday after returning from the girls weekend, we grilled out and watched True Blood with our neighbors. Then as if I wasn't tired enough, we had to stay up a little bit later to watch Breaking Bad. SO GOOD!!! I'm just
I hope everyone's week is fan-freakin-tastic. I will tell you that I've got a busy one this week. I am already tired just thinking about it. Let's do this.