On that note, let's talk about my week.
Monday was surgery. I was extremely loopy pretty much all day. Once we got home from the hospital, I just passed out like I hadn't slept in days. I decided that sometime in the near future I am going to write a post about my surgery experience in detail, including the recovery process.
Throughout the week, I had family and friends visit. It made me tear up to know how many loved ones cared so much to send a thoughtful gift or just call and check on me. I got several flower arrangements and lots of sweet treats. I am so grateful.
On Friday morning, I was just well enough to be able to drive myself to Sprint, order the new iPhone, and come back home to rest. I am pretty stinking excited that I ordered it though. I can't wait for that baby to arrive!!! Who else got the new iPhone?
Let's get down to the fun stuff; my weekend!
1. I couldn't believe this amazing weather this weekend. It was so beautiful outside. We soaked up as much of it as we could. I am not sure I could handle much colder weather, but I know that it's bound to happen.
2. Baby Colin arrived! I haven't gotten to meet him yet, but I will meet him very soon. One of my best friends from high school got induced late Wednesday night, and Colin made his arrival on Thursday. What a sweet baby.
3. This little girl makes me so happy. Just call me Aunt Allison, because that's basically who I am to Harper. No, not literally... but basically. Her mommy and daddy are good friends with Ross and I... not to mention her mommy and I are distance cousins. So I fully intend to be in Harper's life forever!
4. A little get-well-soon prezzie to myself!
5. Hubbs and I had a spur of the moment date night on Saturday. We did dinner and a movie... and booze.
I'm linking up with Sami today. Tootles, y'all.