Not sure if you other ladies agree, but shopping for men can be a bit challenging. That's why I've created this handy dandy wish-list of items any man is sure to love! Or at least my man loves these things.
2. Chubbies. Who wouldn't want to see their man showin' off a little leg? I'll admit, it took me a little while to adjust to it. But now, we live by the motto "skys out, thighs out."
3. Brooks Brothers gift card. For the professional man inside each of them, it never hurts to look sharper than a nail. They have high quality suits and ties that will make your man shine.
4. Very Sexy 2 cologne. What happens when you drench a man in cologne whom you already find extremely attractive? You may or may not be even more attracted to him. He will really like this gift and the extra attention that he gets from you.
5. A day at Top Golf. No better way to make him smile than to take him somewhere that he loves: Top Golf. If you haven't ever been, you need to check it out! It basically involves food, booze, golf, and laughter.
6. A sixer of his favorite beer. Let him go a little overboard with drinking his favie beer. That way he'll sleep like a baby and be well rested for the next day.
What did I forget to add to the list? What is your go-to gift for men?