+ Breakfast sausage
+ Shredded cheese
+ Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
+ Corn tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Dice potatoes. Put them in a baking dish. Put oil, salt, and cayenne on top. Use your hand to mix around, making sure to cover each potato in the mixture. Cook in oven for 30-45 minutes or until done.
3. Scramble eggs.
4. Brown breakfast sausage.
5. Put some oil in a bowl. Coat the corn tortillas in oil.
6. Fill each tortilla with sausage, eggs, and potatoes. Wrap and put in a baking dish.
7. Top the enchiladas with enchilada sauce and cheese. I highly recommend these two products: enchilada sauce and pepper jack cheese (I buy the store brand equivalent of that cheese).
8. Bake enchiladas for about 15 minutes, or until done. (The temperature of the oven should still be at 350 degrees from the potatoes.)