2. Topo Chico. As if this is news to y'all, I love Topo Chico. It's an obsession really. This was a conversation that my hubby and I had yesterday evening (true story):
Ross: They didn't have any Topo at work today. I couldn't believe it.
***He looks in fridge***
Ross: Oh thank God! I needed a Topo.
Me: How many more do we have left?
Ross: Just one.
***We stare each other down, wondering who gets the last one***
3. The Real Housewives. I watch any and every city featuring those cray cray housewives. My favorites include: Lisa Vanderpump and Tamera Barney.
5. Concerts. Maybe you know this about me, maybe you don't. But I love going to pretty much any country concerts available! In fact, I am going to Brett Eldgredge soon, and also Florida Georgia Line too! Pretty pumped!
6. Lupe Tortilla's. Omg omg omg. this place is tortilla heaven. Last night, my hubby surprised me by bringing home the most.amazing (literally) corn tortillas of my entire life. I was drooling. We've always loved this place for their rice, queso, flour tortillas, and more. But now? Knowing they have amazing corn tortillas makes them even better. Remember that I'm currently Gluten Free? Yea buddy.
7. Free shipping. I love online shopping even more than shopping in person. Primarily because I can usually find coupons to use online. That being said, when a website offers free shipping, I fall victim every.time. I am such a sucker.
8. Ulta. I don't know how... but I have some dumb luck. I got $77 worth of stuff for FREE from Ulta. Yep, you read that right. I didn't spend a single penny. Here's the down-low: I went in after work yesterday hoping to use the rewards certificate that I had received in the mail. I had a level 9 (yay)! This meant that I got some stuff for free, just for being a valued shopper. Well then, in addition, I saw a few things I needed. Duh. So finally, when I'm at the checkout line, she rings me up, and the computer automatically zeros out and prints a receipt. The cashier didn't even think twice, she said, "Well, it looks like your stuff was free today!" EEK! The computer must've acted up and she was tired of dealing with it. I was in the right place, at the right time.
10.YouTube. Hubby and I are the type of family that YouTube's everything. Need to figure out how to clean you vacuum? YouTube it. Need a beauty tutorial? YouTube that shizz. Need a good LOL moment? YouTube is the place to be.
Today's post was inspired by Shelby.