I'm the kind of girl who...
* Likes routines. If something changes in my daily routine, it totally freaks me out.
* Can easily cut negative people out. Don't mess with
* Eats entirely too much chocolate. Truly, I'm obsessed.
* Is annoyed by competition. Just ew.
* Finds humor in odd things. For example...
* Looks for positivity in nearly every situation.
* Loves lazy days. I could watch TV for dayyyyys.
* Is easily persuaded. Yep, I totally am!
* Hates asking for help. I want to be independent, gosh darnit!
* Potentially has "middle child syndrome." Ha. Look it up.
* Believes everyone deserves to find true love. Even my worst enemy.
* Is totally freaked out by paranormal stuff. I cannot even begin to explain it. My theory: if angels exist surely demons do too, no?
* Was a rotten teenager to my parents. Hopefully Karma isn't mad at me or anything like that.
* Enjoys privacy, despite having a public blog on the internet.
* Hates cold weather with a passion. Seriously. It's so dang annoying.
* Thinks The Lion King, Mary Poppins, and Babes in Toyland are the best. Please tell me that y'all have seen those movies.
* Is a total dog lover. But I don't really get the idea of loving a cat. However, all animals need lovin', so I'm glad there are cat peeps out there too.
* Acts like Chicken Little sometimes. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"