1. When I am talking to someone and their body language is telling me to "Go F Off." I just think it's so rude. Turn your body towards me, look into my eyes, and pretend that you care. It's actually really easy to fake. #Rude
3. Carlton from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. What a witch... literally.
4. Bad hair days. We all have them, and they can be so annoying.
5. When I find an article of clothing that I want... and they don't have my size. The worst.
6. When I think my nail polish is totally dry, and it's actually not, then it smears everywhere.
8. When one of our doggies dribbles a little pee on the newly cleaned carpet.
9. When my Google Friend Connect gadget doesn't work. UGH. I understand that things changed last year with Google, but my GFC has continued to work until now. Anyone have a solution? No one is able to follow me via GFC anymore.
10. The day after a holiday. Because I'm usually exhausted and having to reprogram my weekday routine.
Stop by on Thursday for some happiness... a list of things that I love!