1. Spooning with my little family in bed. Legitimately, Ross, Zoey, Layla and I all sleep under the sheet together. I'm not even joking. Zoey isn't a huge spooner, but Layla has it down to a science. She cuddles you just right and will instantly drift off to sleep. All three of my lovies snore too. It's like an orchestra.
2. My engagement/wedding band. Sometimes, I just stare at it. It's so purty in my opinion. Even though I've worn them for a couple of years, I still get compliments and it makes me blush!
3. Forensic Evidence type of TV Shows. I watch a lot of Mystery Detectives and Snapped. I just cannot get enough.
5. Leopard print. I'm sure it's annoying to others how many times per week that I wear my leopard scarf to work.
6. Sleeping in on Saturday mornings with zero plans for the day. What a relaxing feeling.
7. Ninety's country music. Sorry to reiterate it again, but I just want to make sure it's fully understood by everyone. I just have such a passion for it. When those types of songs come on the radio, my heart smiles. And while we're on the 90's train, my heart also belongs to Nsync, Brit Spears, TLC, Spice Girls, etc.
10. Eighty degree weather. I mean... is there anything more perfect in this world???
11. This tutorial, thanks to Kayla! Technology can suck, but solutions are awesome.