Did you know that...
* S'mores are my favorite dessert in all the land. It can be flavored to taste like a s'more, or it can be a legit s'more. I also like cake batter anything. #SweetToothProbz
* I'm a huge neat freak when it comes to our house. I believe in clean carpet, freshly lit candles, and zero dust.
* I actually really like my name - Allison. My closest friends call me Alli though. I'll take either.
* I have already picked out our future kiddos' names. Now all I'm waiting for is fertilization. Ha. Jokes.
* My favorite song of the moment is "I don't dance" by Lee Brice. I literally have it on repeat. Not lying.
* My now-hubby & I had our first kiss back in 2007 in an elevator. I will never forget it either.
* I cried when Damon Salvatore died on Vampire Diaries. Spoiler alert. Yes, part of me is still a teenager, watching TV shows about vampires and high schoolers.
* My favorite color in all the world is blue.
Dress - White House Black Market - old (similar)
Necklace - N/A - Handmade via my Aunt
Boots - Old West (here)
* I hate chipped nails. They annoy the absolute heck outta me.
* Men in a pair of cowboy boots is supremely sexy to me. Hence, I force my husband to wear them. But in the same tone, I let him know that he can pick out my clothes. I want to look like a hot little number for my husband, so I also expect him to look hot for me.
* I can name virtually any country song within about 2 seconds of hearing it. I am actually super proud too. It's the one and only thing in this world that I am competitive about. Try to out-name me... I dare you!
* I was born & raised in the great state of Texas. Represent, y'all.