I do weird things every once in a while. But I like to argue that it's the very reason why my husband loves me. I am unique and special, to say the least. Here are just a few examples:
* I am an open book, and sometimes I say things without a filter. Whoops.
* I am constantly freezing - even when it's very unreasonable to be cold (such as in summer).
* My love for July 4th outweighs my love for any other holiday.
* I bought a stress toy for work and named him Kishy, with the help of my co-worker. She owns a stressball that is very similar, which is named Kitty. And I asked what I should name mine. She suggested "Fishy" since it's a fish and all. But I found it hard to say "Kitty" and "Fishy" quickly back-to-back, so we settled on Kishy.
* I believe that last month I was "spiritually pregnant." Sorta laughable, sorta weird of me. I am just going with it. I just honestly believe that God has great plans for me and motherhood.
* I have inside jokes with myself. I kid you not.
* I hate ranch dressing, unlike every other American in this world.
* My sense of humor is a little strange.
* I believe that "on time" actually means "arrive 15 minutes early". It's an annoying and weird habit of mine.
* My most favorite thing ever is napping. And being lazy in general.
* I'm a neat freak, even though our house is currently a disaster.