This weekend was spent consuming adult beverages and watching a lot of TV/movies. Saturday alone, hubby and I spent hours on end watching 4 different movies: Nebraska, Son of God, The Purge, and Afflicted. It was great. Being lazy is my favorite.
Something not-so-lazy that I did this weekend was cook a mighty good breakfast for hubby and I on Saturday morning. I am not completely sure of the statistical data outlining the likelihood of getting two yolks in one egg, but it has never happened to me before. Until Saturday morning, that is. I'm just gonna pretend like twins are in my near future. 'Specially after dreaming about my spayed pup, Layla, having twins too.
This week has exciting things in store. For instance:
- Tomorrow, I will be doing a trial embryo-transfer with my doctor. This is to ensure all the right equipment will fit inside me properly. Lovely, ain't it? I'm not excited about the actual procedure, but I'm excited about knowing I will (hopefully) become a mommy through the process.
- Friday, we will be traveling to my hubby's hometown for this high school reunion over the weekend. I am hoping for a mini blate with Jessica while in the area!
1. Use only unscented body products
2. No perfume starting next week (wahh!)
3. Acupuncture within one day of the embryo transfer
4. Drink lots and lots o' water and cut my caffeine in half
5. Avoid heat in general
6. The pineapple trick
7. Eat monounsaturated fat foods such as avocados
Dear Lord, I pray for favor and blessings concerning this desire in my heart. Nothing is impossible with You and I am confident in your promise to me.