I am pleased as punch to report that I am no longer sick. Thank goodness. That was no fun at all. Also, my weekend was pretty supreme by all accounts. And although I've recently decided that I HATE doing 'weekend recaps' on my blog, I am going to do one anyways. Who am I? I am such a contradiction.
After working all day (and feeling cruddy), all I wanted to do was be lazy. So that's what husband and I did. Nothing to report here.
I still wasn't feeling very well, so I ended up missing my co-workers wedding. I am sad about it, but my body seriously needed the rest. Later that afternoon, I checked the mail and received a happy package including this beauty:
I have a few things to say about this skirt:
1) It's probably the most beautiful skirt I've ever laid my eyes on.
2) When I purchase something from an online boutique, I generally don't know the brand but it turns out that this skirt is my favorite brand evz (Flying Tomato). Go figure.
3) I planned out our 3rd anniversary shoot wearing this skirt. Here's what I put together, and yes it's husband approved.
Sunday rocked my world in many ways. First off, the guest preacher at church was phenomenal. He made me laugh, and he totally spoke to me. Here's a little recap on what he covered. Trust me, you will love this advice:
Things to do while waiting on a miracle:
1) Don't be afraid
2) Only believe
3) Surround yourself with positive people
4) Kick out the negative people
5) Speak life
6) Feed your miracle
I just now wrote that by memory. That should tell you what a great speaker he was!
Secondly, I watched 8 out of 10 episodes in season one of Orphan Black yesterday. It is AWESOME. I am totally hooked. I had never even heard of the show until Bobby Bones had mentioned it. I was very curious, so I watched and now I'm hooked.
That is le end of this blog post. Hopefully I will get more creative in the near future.