Here's the thing. If you and I are going to be friends (which I would very much likey), then there are some things that you should know about me. Mkay??? The good, the bad, and the ugly.
|Miniature 80's Allison|
- I collect koozies and throw blankets.
- When I go to a restaurant and there happens to be a napkins dispenser on the table, I take a handful extra to keep in my car. I guess that means I'm a napkin hoarder. But you never know if you'll need to blow your nose???
- My skin turns red really easily. If I workout hard, it's beet red. If I scratch my chest, it turns red. I guess I just have sensitive skin.
- (Even though it's bad!) I like the smell of gasoline when pumping at the gas station.
- I am pretty sure that I could be a hand model because the nail salon ladies always tell me how beautiful my nails and hands are. I should look into that career.
- I think belly buttons are disgusting beyond all belief.
- I have three brothers and one sister.
- I am literally obsessed with 90's country music. Husband and I's first dance song was, "There's No Way" by Alabama. You should appreciate the cheesiness of the youtube video.
- I sorta wanna name my (future) kids presidential names. For example: a girl would be Kennedy and a boy would be Lincoln. No stealing, now that I spilled the beans. Wait, who am I kidding? Before I can worry about one of my readers stealing future kid names, I should probably get my husband on board. He likes boring, one-syllable names.
- Spicy food is my all-time favorite. Sometimes when I eat spicy things (ex: boneless wings w/ sauce), I will be in so much pain, but I can't stop eating it anyways.
- I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies.
- As of lately, I haven't put any harsh chemicals on my body. Ex: I stopped self tanning (I miss you, St. Tropez), no more nail polish, and all other products are unscented.
- Unfortunately the very first memory that I have inside my brain isn't a good one.
- Fireworks make me oddly happy.
- Dancing is my favorite. Even if I'm not good in the very least.