I have no intentions for anyone to actually read this blog post... mainly because I feel like straight-up rambling. I just really need to get some things off my chest. So, here goes nothing (in a list format, because after all my name is Allison).
1. I don't believe in writing just to write. I want all of my blog posts to be worth writing, worth reading, and certainly not boring. I used to blog every.single.day because I felt like I had to keep up with the Joneses, but I'm kind of over it. That's why I am absent some days. In the mean time, I try to keep an eye on my emails in case someone reaches out to me. Point is: if I'm not consistently blogging, it's probably because my brain is fried and I don't have any worth-while material. Just know that I still love blogging, and all that the blog'o'sphere brings into my life!
2. Tomorrow will be super duper overly exciting. My doctor appointment is at 9am (it's finally been two weeks since our bump in the road), and I'm so excited to see how the ultrasound goes. I have never been more excited to start injecting myself with 61+ shots over the next month.
3. We played Cards Against Humanity this weekend and I literally never laughed harder. Someone, please buy that for me. Bwhaha.
4. School is out for summa (thank you baby Jesus) and I made an "A" in my class. Yippie for a 4.00 GPA in my masters program. Can I just say that time can change everything. During my undergrad, I consistently was a 2.50 student. I am proud to say that I finally care about the grades that I make in school.
5. I just ordered Progessence Plus Serum from Kelli and I am quite excited to receive it. Hey, when it comes to trying to get preggers, I am willing to try anything (literally!)
That's all that I've got. I just really wanted to write about those things, without having to be clever. P.S. here are two recent pictures from my life. I've even been slacking on the picture taking, so please bear with me. Enjoy and happy day to ya.