Hello, my name is Hormone and I am filling in for Allison today.
Okay not really, but let's just pretend for a split second that I'm not completely an emotional wreck. These IVF hormones aren't joking around. I've been totes-magotes emo and super sentimental lately. I am pretty sure that I'm annoying everyone that I come in contact with. It's mostly because anything and everything makes me tear up OR makes me sound really cheesy.
For instance, my colleague and her newborn stopped by to see us at work, and I pretty much cried (but not literally... just inside my heart) after she left because I kept thinking to myself, "he is seriously so perfect, and a gift from Heaven." It was neat holding a miracle. I love that God sends us little reminders of all that He is capable of!
On a Blog-tember note, and because I'm feeling an overwhelming sense of cheesiness, I declare that all y'all should list out (in my comment section) a thing or two that you love about yourself! Plus... that just so happens to be today's prompt for Blogtember, so I will join in on the fun too.
1. I love... the way my hair volumizes very easily, despite having extremely thin hair.
2. I love... my organization skills.
3. I love... that I smile a lot.
4. I love... that the little things in life mean the most to me.
5. I love... that people can trust me.
6. I love... that I'm an 'open book'.
7. I love... that I believe in a scripture-based marriage.
8. I love... my HTML skills.
9. I love... my ability to memorize song lyrics rather quickly.
10. I love... that I have big brown eyes.
Now that all is said and done, I have a final sentimental (and hormone-induced) thought to leave you with:
If that's not the creepiest thing in the world, then by golly, I don't know what is. But the point is: love yourself!