Quite honestly, there's just a lot of random things on my mind. And I feel obligated to share.
- Um so yea, I have spilled water on my keyboard at work... twice... in the last two weeks. How does that happen? I have become so very clumsy lately. And it wasn't just any keyboard. It was a nice ergonomic keyboard. And now it doesn't work and I'm using one from the 1980's.
I feel like this chick. Just tryna go down a slide on a scooter in peace.
- Not only have I been clumsy but my brain hasn't worked all that well lately. I went to change the clock on my watch and went on my merry way. A little later, just as suspected, the time seemed off. Apparently all I did was pull out the little dial to switch times, and then push it back in (assuming to myself that I had changed it... when I really hadn't.) Me oh my.
- I have come to the conclusion that as much as I'm excited to have Kensie in my arms (soooo excited), I am terrified of being away from her. After all, she and I do everything together! I think I'm just starting to get scared about the fact that she'll be in daycare once my maternity leave ends. I need to take this one day at a time. Am I crazy?!
- I still have nightmares all the time about being in graduate school and forgetting to turn in an assignment. When will these dreams end? I graduated 3 months ago! Speaking of, just last week my diploma arrived. It all feels 'officially official', which makes me smile pretty big.
- In case you missed my Instagram post, we redid our flooring in the living room and hallway and couldn't be happier with the outcome. We built our house in 2012, but pretty much since the day we moved in, I had been begging husband about changing the carpet out of those two rooms since it's just such a high-traffic area. In fact, it's been on my 30 Before 30 list (#22). So happy I can check that off! P.S. take a look at what our house looked like before, with the carpet!
In other news, here's my SOAP for the week!
“Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised”
God is full of promises for His people and will always deliver.
Knowing that God is in control has grown my faith even more and it’s so comforting to know that He is working for my good.
Thank you, God, for taking on my worries and anxieties about any situation in life so that I don’t have to. I pray that I will always love and appreciate your ways rather than my own because I know that you are a God of love. Thank you for the blessings that you pour over me, especially for a healthy and growing baby girl. In each area of my life, I want to honor you and give you the glory. Amen.