I am exhausted. Hence why I've been MIA around these parts. You'll have to forgive me. I used to be a full-time blogger and could balance everything perfectly. Now all I can think about is propping my feet up and relaxing. I wanted to stop by Mrs. Southern Mama today in order to update everyone about what's been going on! This will be short and sweet.
* Last week at my doctor appointment, I was 2.5 cm dilated and 60% effaced. So baby girl will be coming in the very near future! I am praying (and hopefully you'll join me) for a safe and healthy labor/delivery.
* Since it's officially June, I can say that I will truly have a June baby. I wasn't sure if she was considering coming sometime in May. Kensington's due date is June 9th but I am hoping, waiting, and wishing that she would come sometime this week. My guess is June 6th, but I am actually kinda praying that I don't make it that long. Heck, if I could go into labor right about now, that'd be great.
* My next doctor appointment is this Thursday. I am positive that I will have dilated even more by then and I'm also hoping my effacement continues to rise. I can totally feel some major changes going on.
* I'm pulling out all of the stops to get Kensie out of my womb (although I have LOVED being preggo). I am walking a lot, eating pineapple, drinking caffeine for the first time in the last 10 months, bouncing on my bouncy ball, and lots of other tricks that are said to induce labor.
* The major differences I have been feeling lately are uncomfortableness, a bit more back pain, and much much much more pressure down south. I just know that she'll be in my arms soon and it makes my heart BURST with joy.
* Looking back over our IVF journey, I am so emotional. I couldn't be more grateful that God allowed us to be parents, even if it was down a fertility route. I would do it all over again, a million times. I am praying that I'll be blessed again in the future with another pregnancy - maybe a year down the road. But lesson learned: all in God's perfect timing.
Unless I get more energy, this will likely be the last post before I have Kensie Grace in my arms. What a miracle. I pray the same for each woman out there that desires to become a mommy. It is a true blessing, straight from the creator himself. Thank you, God!