Today I am copying Ashley because she said I could. So there's that. Here are 10 things that I lurve, and 10 things that I hate.
1) Napping. Praise Jesus for naps!
2) Blogging. When I have time. But let's be honest, I am still learning time management skillz with a new human being running my life.
3) Daytime TV. It's kinda my new thing.
4) Country music. And the dancing that usually pairs well with the music. One of these days, we're going to have a date - just me and hubby - to go dancing.
5) Photos. In my "free time", I have a tendency to look through old photos on my cell phone and reminisce.
6) Coffee. It runs my life these days. Hey! I was overdue for some. I drank zero coffee during the months leading up to pregnancy and during my whole entire human-baking time.
7) My new job! I feel so blessed to be able to stay home during the day with Kensington and work during the evening (part-time). I just started my new job on Monday and I can already tell I am going to be very happy there.
8) Walking. Around 8:15pm this time of year is the prime time to go on a walk around the neighborhood. But I can only do certain days of the week since I'm working in the evening part-time now.
9) Makeup. It's such a luxury to be able to put makeup on these days. But I sure do love it.
10) Movies. Going to the movies is great, but staying home and watching a new flick is a guilty pleasure of mine. My favorite type of movies are war movies such as American Sniper, Zero Dark Thirty, Fury, and Lone Survivor.
1) Texting. Yea, I said it. Sorry not sorry. But I'm also a terrible person to try to reach via phone. I guess I (nor others) can win. Eek.
2) Washing bottles. So many bottles.
3) Unsolicited advice. No thankie.
4) Wounds. More specifically my c-section wound. I am just not a fan of this scar on my body. It's massive (well - to me. But in reality it's not that big) and scary looking. I am afraid to shave and touch the dang thing. Bodily things just kinda freak me out.
5) Copy cats. But I get it - imitation is the biggest form of flattery. Yadda yadda yadda.
6) Inconsideration. I am speaking specifically about people whom don't respect other peoples time. It really grinds my gears.
7) Dryness. I want to always have lotion accessible.
8) Complainers. I just can't. Don't even get me started - ESPECIALLY when it comes to people who complain about pregnancy or motherhood.
9) Dirty house. It drives me totally bonkers. Which is why when people say, "sleep when baby sleeps" I want to kindly wack them in the face. If only they knew how I felt about my house being unorganized.
10) Rushing. I get so stressed out when I feel as though I have to rush to get something finished or be somewhere on time.