Well my hubby is almost 30. On Sunday, we'll celebrate his birthday! Because of this awesome occasion, I have listed out 30 things that I love about my husband. Of course I could go on and on, but here are a few noteworthy things in no particular order. And pictures for effect!
1) I love that he chose me as his wife! Being his forever bride makes me smile very big!
2) I love that he wanted to have a baby with me and now we've got sweet little Kensie Grace. He loves KG very much and I love seeing Kensie look into her daddy's eyes and smile.
3) I love his passion for work. He is literally the hardest worker that I've ever encountered.
4) I love when he asks me if I want a foot rub! *major hubby points*
5) I love that he is the most cautious driver ever (this means Kensington and I are in good hands). You should have SEEN us driving home from the hospital after I delivered KG; "Babe, I'm only taking right turns to get home." "Okay honey."
6) I love that he'll finish my food if I'm too full. I hate having extra food on my plate, but also hate to throw it away. I can't say he is too happy about this one because he likes to watch his "figure" (hehe).
7) I love that he helps out with Kensington in the middle of the night!
8) I love that he country dances with me!
9) I love his sense of style.
10) I love that he supports me working part-time at night so that I get to spend the days with our baby!
11) I love when he "talks" for Kensie or our dogs. It never gets old.
12) I love that he introduced me to Topo Chico. We're total addicts. True story: for our second anni, he bought us matching Topo Chico shirts.
13) I love that he knows a little bit about everything. He teaches me something new all the time!
14) I love that he provides financially for our family, and that he's happy to do so.
15) I love that he prays for Kensington and I.
16) I love his mad cooking skills. He wins in the cooking department.
17) I love his calm & introverted demeanor.
18) I love that he lets me kiss him every morning before work "until it feels right" (and he does so without getting frustrated with me). I've even been known to say, "wait... one more" by the time he's in his car. His patience is amazing.
19) I love that his favorite holiday is also mine - Fourth of July. Guess Kensie Grace kinda has to like Independence Day.
20) I really really love the fact that he supports me in this parenting journey and practices attachment parenting with me. Two major things that I believe in are: a) letting Kensie sleep in our bedroom, and b) NOT letting Kensie cry-it-out. He may not 100% understand, but he supports the fact that it's what I believe in and he practices it too!
21) I love his desire to grow as a Christian.
22) I love his humor. It matches mine perfectly and I love our little inside jokes.
23) I love his nose (which I've said many times before). Thank God that Kensie Grace got that from daddy! Pure perfection in my opinion!
24) I love that he's always on my side.
25) I love that he's okay with taking family photos every year.
26) I love that he randomly brings flowers home for me. His theory is that he believes he can't go to the grocery store to pick up a beer for himself and come home empty handed for me.
27) I love that he's so technologically savvy.
28) I love his thick head of hair. Lucky man, he is! Maybe Kensie will take after daddy in that department.
29) I love his dimples. OMG.
30) I love his love for me! This is huge. Since we've been together a little over 9 years and married for 4 of those years, we've changed a lot and I imagine we'll continue to change more in the future. But I can rely on the fact that despite the changes that we go through individually, he still chooses me and I choose him.