Y'all. The weirdest thing. I never played the lotto until a couple weeks ago when it reached billionaire status. At that point, I kinda had to, you know? You can't win if you don't play.
Ross and I were talking about what we would do if we won the lotto. Hey, don't judge! It's fun to pretend play. Didn't you ever do that when you were a kid? When we were little, my cousin and I would play "restaurant" because Grandma gave us those pads that servers write on. We had a ball. Let me tell you. "If I won the lotto" is the adult version of "restaurant."
So, what I'm trying to say is that if I won the lotto, I would...
* Break out into a dance. I'm thinking the "joy hop." Do you remember that from American Idol a few years back? I'm LOLing!
* Never let my gas tank run on "E" (whoops).
* Give 10% to my church.
* Buy all of my Stitch Fix goodies every.single.time. Did you hear how obsessed I am?
* Use TaskRabbit all the time. I guess you could say that is my latest obsession. My hubby probbbbbably shouldn't have told me about that app. But it's pretty genius.
* Pay off student loan debt. Wahhhh!
* Make some more embryos so that I could implant each and every one of them and become a mommy to lots of kids. (This is actually the very first thing I told Ross that I would do if we won the lotto. He said that if we win the lotto, I can have as many kids as I want. YAY! #wishfulthinking).
* Give 10% to the A21 campaign .
* Go on a tropical vacation with Hubby and Kens. I'm thinking Bora Bora, yes?
* Buy this new pair of booties that I've been eyeing. Bootie heaven.
Other than the obvi smart things to do, what else would you do if you won the lotto? Add guac to your taco? Buy a new car?